Why Haygain hay steamers?
Haygain hay steamers have been shown conclusively in scientific research to kill harmful mould, fungal spores and bacteria. Each Haygain hay steamer delivers steam evenly throughout the hay, ensuring total steam treatment. Airborne respirable dust is reduced by up to 99% and spores and bacteria are killed by the steam’s humidity and the high temperatures reached during the process.
- Aids in the management and prevention of respiratory conditions
- Reduces respirable dust (up to 99%)
- Kills mould, bacteria, fungal spores and mite faeces
- Retains the nutritional value of hay
- Improves the palatability of forage
- Increases shelf- life of haylage
- Is suitable for laminitic, colic prone and post-operative horses